Friday, June 6, 2008

Unbelievable Beauty!

Aren't these FABULOUS? They were made by Deryn Mentock at Something Sublime. Someday I will make beautiful jewelry, someday! The pic doesn't show it, but the tiny leaves atop the nest have teensy tiny little bits of paper in them, with words! I have been busy today making my studio better... I got a couple pegboards up, and cut down my pattern collection, and have redone my sewing table to be a little smaller to have a little more room in that corner. I have done alot, but there is still so much to do... Well, here's to progress!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Are you the lucky owner of these Kim? Sweet little birds nests!!!

I like what you're doing with the Gelly Roll pens. Have you tried the new Ranger Inkssential (I think it's called) white gel pen. It's great, now if they came out with colors too.

Lavinia said...

Yes, they are fabulous! They are darling.....

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and casting your guess in the Antiquities contest...

Anonymous said...

güzel anahtarlık





gelinlik

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...