Saturday, May 1, 2010

Maryland Sheep and Wool, Day One





































Today was primarily a day for seeing the sheep. I really am not in the market for anything this year, beyond the show teeshirt and cd, and I will deliver a fleece tomorrow to be carded, but took a zillion pics of sheep today. Hopefully I will pick one for my logo for my business. Tomorrow, I will see the dogs and see whatever I didn't get to see today, and leave early. The drawing for the Majacraft wheel is at 1500, but they will phone me when I win (see, I am being positive!) so I needn't stay for the drawing. Enjoy the sights!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the pix. That's a wonderful wool show. We got to attend just once and I've wanted to return ever since. Have fun!!

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...