Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ponte Alto Baronial Investiture
















This is how I spent my Saturday.... it was nice to see old friends and make new ones too. The King was here but the Queen was down south at a different event. They are trying to get to as many as they can. It is a noble effort.
We have been blessed with a succession of excellent Barons and Baronesses here, and I am sure the new ones will be every bit as good. They have begun well and graciously. I met the Baroness at work a few days ago, and she was delightful. I hope I get to go to a few more events this year.... I enjoy the chance to live The Dream!

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...