Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's Beginning to Look....

Dear Hubby got the outside lights up, and the snowman panel I whipped up last year.  Speak about a fast project!  I have another panel and this winter I will make a quilt out of it... but that is for after Christmas.  I have been baking cookies... yummy Orange Snaps from the Lake Eden Cookbook, and then, because I can never let well enough alone, I added chocolate chips to the snaps.  Orange and chocolate is a combination made in heaven, to be sure.   I still have the Ginger Spice cookies, and Cherry Cookies, and Peppermint cookies to go, and if I have time, Mexican Wedding cookies.... messy, but worth it.  I think I will have to have some help baking, if I am to finish. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pagans!

Kim said...

Just lighting a candle in the dark!

Anonymous said...

Not calling anybody any names here, but: "...for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." [2 Corinthians 11:14] Seriously, nice lights. Merry Christmas, y'all!!!

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...