Friday, December 28, 2012

What I Have Spent My Time Doing....

So now that Christmas presents are opened and enjoyed, I can post pictures of the things I was madly trying to get done by Christmas morning.  Though I didn't totally complete them, I got them near enough that another day was enough to finish.  I think I will knit for awhile! 




 These were for my son, the first three are obviously wall art, the last is a car trashbag made from cool glow in the dark fabric for my biology major star!  Tomorrow, the things for my daughter....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing as usual, if there is such a thing as "usual" when it comes to unusual talent and abilities. Great gifts--from the heart.

Kim said...

Thank you!

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...