Saturday, October 21, 2017

Sharing is Good!

I'm going to share some of my favourite blogs and then ask that the owners of those blogs pass it on.
So it goes like this, I share the blogs and write why I like them, then the blog owners (if they wish) share a link to my blog and choose some of their own blog friends to nominate. Have I explained that right?

The first blog is Into The Wild Wood and Wild Woman Walking.  Yep, two for one, both by Yarrow, whom I have known online for a way long time!  I love her blogging about her ponies and dogs and the beautiful countryside of Wales and now France.  It was Yarrow who began this little project!

Next is Weaver of Grass.  I have read her blog for a long time, and followed her adventures in the Dales with interest.  Big changes ahead, and all my best.  

Camp Runamuck is next, a weaving (mostly) blog that is a wonderful source of inspiration.  

Boulderneigh is a blog of life on a fiber farm in beautiful Oregon.  Her photos make my morning sing!  

I have known Donna at My Gentle Threads for the longest time!  Gosh, almost 30 years!  Every cup of tea and every time I clip rosemary I think of her!  Visit her blog for a calming, centering read on lovely things of spirit and art.  


May your day be blessed and filled with life.  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Why Kim, thank-you so much for the mention, and how wonderful for you to come out of lurk-mode!

Yarrow said...

Thank you for joining in and it looks like I may have two more blogs to follow, so an extra bonus.x

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...