Friday, November 13, 2020

Sourdough Is.....Messy!






Cover it, they said.  Keep it warm, they said.  Ha!  Well, we’ll see how it turns out, it’s in the fridge now.  No yellowing clear liquid yet, but it’s only been in there a couple hours.  
I am figuring out the wood stove, little by little.  After the initial burn, as above, I can keep it going with just one or two pieces of wood.  Still puts out lots of heat.  This winter it will be nice to have a wood stove, it’s been way to long.  Decades.  Funny how the place I’ve lived the longest is the place I liked the least.  Ah well, now I am home at long last. 

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...