Thursday, November 1, 2007

Apparently I have done the setting up of this blog successfully... surprises never stop! I am determined to spend a little bit of time on art at least every other day, and get the pictures of my art up too. I will try to post daily, but no promises.

As I write, one of my cats is periodically trying to distract me from my tasks... but to no avail. I staunchly set my jaw and ignore his standing on my hands and rubbing my face. Oh, all right, I 'll hold you for a while... see why I can't get anything done?

1 comment:

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

I'm sure your feline friends are in the big middle of all of your projects - just where they want to be. I couldn't read a book without my cat climbing up and laying right on it. I could always get a purr.

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...