Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Son




Today my husband drove my son back to Georgia, and to satellite communications school. He has only about three weeks left, and then we will find out where he is going. He wants Okinawa... but we really have no idea. He will surely go to Iraq, we just don't know when, or with which unit. All I want is a safe return.




This should be a good art filled weekend for me, I have some samples to prepare for next weeks class on fabric id and dyeing, and finishing up some sewing and altered books. I look forward to getting glue and paint under my nails! My next goal is to get my studio organized and empty enough to get my loom out. Realistically I think it will be mid Feb before that happens. So here are a couple pages of my journal...

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...