Thursday, April 17, 2008

I have been Tagged!





By AKATRIX! So I am supposed to tell 6 weird things about myself and tag 6 others. THAT part will be easy. Okay


1. I am a paleontologist by education

2. I spent 10 years in the Navy (not doing paleontology)

3. I have a wonderful husband, daughter and son

4. I only discovered my artful side when I was 46

5. I like to drive big trucks (like hummers!)

6. I play in a living history group... I was born 1500 years too late (but I like flush toilets and clean sheets)


Whew! Okay, I tag:









I love all you gals...so pony up!


4 comments:

Barbara Hagerty said...

Wow, your six weird things sound pretty normal to me . . . I'm going to have to think for a minute or two, but stop by my blog in a couple of hours and I'll have something to post, then I'll figure out who the next lucky 5 will be. . .

Eastjewels said...

Kim...Congradulations for getting tagged, and thanks for visiting my blog...I have always loved to color every since I was a little girl..and thanks for the compliment on my work...I love your charm necklace and all of your pics....

Fete et Fleur said...

I so needed to laugh! I loved the 6things about yourself.

Nancy

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks for visiting my blog! While you did not win the first of my many Rak’s, I still want to send you something! No pressure. Just need your snail mail addy and birthdate!

Thanks~
Michelle Cummings
Altered-art@hotmail.com

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...