Monday, October 27, 2008

Soft Alpaca





Here is the alpaca project, a little wimple, or neckwarmer, in a funny lace pattern. I don't really knit lace, but it is an attempt. I sometimes come up with a different count than I should, so I know I have done something somewhere, but darned if I can find it. I don't dare rip back, don't know how on lace without losing it completely, so it will have some errors, but I will probably be the only one who knows that. My obsessive self wants to correct, but I am forcing it down. It will still serve to warm my neck, and look pretty. When I do the armwarmers, I will use a denser lace, that should make it easier to see errors and rip back. I will let myself be a little o-c with those.

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...