Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teddy



















So after not making anything for a long time, I got to make several things this past week... and it really felt good. One of them was this cute little teddybear. Way back when Grown Man was Small Boy, I made a faceless teddy with no pattern out of plain fabric and stuffed it rock hard. Not a favorite toy, but I always knew it had potential. I found it and took it apart and remade it from a soft old felted sweater and then stuffed it softly and sewed a minimal face on him... I think he needs a smile. I will fix that this weekend. I like this so much better... squeezable, huggable, soft, and yummy. At least I think so! I will post on the rest of the things I made later.

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...