Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pennsic, Inside the Tent
















I live pretty comfortably here, yes, it is outside, and it does rain. It does get hot and it does get cold, but on the whole, it isn't too bad, comfortwise. I have shade and all the things necessary to stay hydrated and fed and rested. I have entertainment....in spades! I have a fan and a wet cloth! Really, not too bad!





The night sights are pretty too, and the shopping is good. I have been taking classes and learning lots of stuff. No dancing though, too hot.

1 comment:

Wrothgar, the Couthless said...

I am very glad you are enjoying yourself and that you are comfortable. However, nothing beats the motion of the ship at sea for good sleeping.

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...