Monday, December 12, 2011

Creche 2011











I look forward to putting up the creche every year, and this was no exception. I have had a bug of some kind, so it is a bit late, but it is up at last! And I feel human again, though I am not quite over whatever it is. I was hoping to get a cave made as the stable but maybe after Christmas. Until then, the building with the donkey in it will have to do. One of these days I will make a wooden platform with roads and sand and all on it too, but right now, I have no place to store it, so cloth is the fallback. I also want to paint more of the figures, especially the bases, so you see less of them and more of the figures themselves. All in good time.

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...