Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Back!




Well, it has been a busy time for me, and still is. I do have a few things to show for it though, and one that I will show when I get the pics for it from my sis. I am entering a small quilt in a challenge by Alliance for American Quilts. It is inspired by a book I have recently read, The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins. If you haven't read it yet, I heartily recommend it, along with its two follow on books, Catching Fire and Mockingjay. I like the quiltie so much that I am doing a second one, because I have to give this one away. I plan to do one for the other two books too, and then another one each month this year, each inspired by books I have read. If I pull it off, I will have 12 little quilts to remind me of my old friends, books.

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...