Saturday, November 17, 2012

Craft Show




I ended up with two tables at the craft show, since the crafter next to me didn't show up.  I had enough room, therefore, and it was a decent show.  More traffic than last year, though not a lot of money spent, overall.  About a third of the crafters who were there last year and before didn't come out.  I guess the economy is just really bad, and people don't think it is going to get much better.  Some of the things I thought would fly out didn't move at all, and things I was hesitant to bring did well.  Mostly it was not the expensive stuff, and the people all around me were confirming the same thing.  The inexpensive goods moved much better than the pricey stuff, in pretty much all categories.  Gonna be a tough next four years financially, I suspect. 

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...