Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ready to Bind

 

 

This is the quilt I made for my sister that needed to be quilted on a long arm. I chose Judy Moorman, a long armer near me that I met at work. I liked what she showed me, and decided to use her for my own tops... An excellent choice! I love the way the heart pattern looks, and it is sparse enough to leave the quilt soft and flexible, yummy to cuddle up. I decided on a two color binding, one that will creat a flange in a deeper color with a slightly paler outer binding. A bit more work, but sturdy and full of life. I hope she likes it!

I'm ready to press... Pictures when I am done!

 

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...