Thursday, December 6, 2007

After the snow


When I got up this morning, there was a perfect postcard view of 4" of snow out of my back door. I was running behind, and said I would take photos at work, but didn't. Then about 5pm one of my coworkers gasped and pointed out the door, and the sunset was a blaze of pinks and oranges and blue. I grabbed my camera and shot out the door and took several exposures. Some didn't turn out at all, but this one at least catches some of the glory of that sunset. I took my breath away! I hope I can catch some of that color and get it onto paper or fabric. I can't wait to try. Well, only until tomorrow, anyway.

1 comment:

Carrie Barron said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love sunsets!

Blessings,
Carrie

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...