Monday, December 10, 2007

Tempus Fugit

 
I was looking through my photos for one of my son, and it suddenly struck me, how quickly time has flown by. "Flown" doesn't do it justice. Baby photos were next to Bootcamp Graduation. When they are bitty babies, they look so angelic. They are not, of course, but I think God makes them look that way so that when they drive us bonkers, we won't throttle them. Now my Son is a Marine, preparing to go to Iraq. I am so proud of him.

My daughter too is all grown up, working towards a career in fashion of some kind, and I am proud of her maturity too. I am so blessed. In this season it is good to look both backwards and forwards. Of all Gods gifts to us here on earth, my family is my most precious.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...