Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Caravan, obscured

Okay, so this is the basic fabric collage, but the lightmisting I sprayed on (to cover an irregularity) turned into a very opaque mist on most of the pieces . This rendered them unusable for the swap. Sigh. But it turns out I am not the only one still incomplete, and I can do them again. This time I will outsmart the watercolor paper, and will use fast-2-fuse as a base. Gosh I am glad to work in a good fabric store! Well, even though I hate fussycutting, In this instance, I am anxious to start over. Now I just have to find a way to pry off the charms! I stuck them down pretty well...:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lavinia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Kim. I love dailypuppy too! Especially the pugs, oh my goodness have you seen Panda the pug? Too adorable. Please post the second go at this collage. What an enchanting composition.

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...