Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Second Post of the Day!











In other news, I have put the creche to rest, except for putting out the Holy family. I will pick it back up after the new year begins, but for now, have other things on whinch to concentrate. Pictures show the last tweaks. I have painted the bases of several of the figures. Much less jarring to look at on a dark substrate, I deem. I left the ones on a lighter ground. I will paint some of them too, later.
I built a shop for the potter, and made a camel saddle and more food and "stuff", and lit various structures. I changed the angle of the hill in front of the stable too. This has been alot of fun, though I am a rank beginner in the art of Nativity building. Still, everybody gotta start someplace!

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

such wonderful details on this beautiful manger scene dear Kim!

wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas

Lots of Love and Joy to you and our planet!
fa la la
ho ho ho
oxo

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...