Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For a Friend


When my daughter was thirteen, one of my dearest friends went into labor after a difficult time getting pregnant, and a bit of a high risk due to her age. My daughter very much wanted to accompany me to the hospital to pray and help however she could, so off we went. After more than 30 hours (!) of labor, and a caesarian to deliver the hip presented breech baby, a beautiful healthy little girl was delivered into her Mom's arms.
That baby turns thirteen later this month! She will be here with us on that day, and we are so happy! My daughter has been known as The Princess all her life (another story) and Ariel has become The Princess in Training. She is a delight. So I thought I would make a little something for her.... and her favorite color is yellow.... Happy Birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...