Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunrise Before the Rain!




It never ceases to amaze me how Blogger switches up the order I do things in....oh well, I’m sure you  can tell what’s what.  We are expecting a rain front to move in, and temperatures to fall.  The last couple days have been mild, and the temps will rise again to mild, but while it’s cooler I want to walk our path into the woods behind us and see what is there.  When we came here it was cold and I badly needed a total knee replacement.  I got that in summer, and then I needed my back fixed.  Half of that is done, the final little surgery is next month.  Now I can walk again, but after that last bit gets fixed, I will be able to navigate the rough paths without so much trouble.  I hope I find enough pine and fir to have my own branches inside to bring in that wonderful piney smell.  THEN I will know I’m officially at home!  It’s been a crazy year, can I get an “amen”?

 

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...