Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Magical Geomorphological Mystery Tour....




The beautiful ridges on my trip to see my son in Seattle last June .The Basin and Range province is one of the most fascinating, I think.  But then again, the state of Nevada alone has enough varied geology to keep an army of PhD candidates busy for a very long time.  The Columbia Plateau....California.... oh my, California has such a weird and wonderful geomorphology too.  And the Cascades....There are just too many places that fascinate me.  Too many to ever really master.  But that is okay, it just means interesting reading for the rest of my life.  :)

No comments:

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...