Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Does Your Cat Snore?

This is my soul cat Rufio.  He likes to sleep on my lap, transferring all his Cat Gravity to me.  


This is a closeup of him doing just that, and snoring!  He may look like he has no teeth, but that’s just the cute black spots on his tongue and gums...he has excellent dental health.  


The sun sets in a beautiful sky after a wild couple of days....already the mountain is showing her ridge line.

A fire makes both hearts and homes warm...especially when accompanied by cats and a toddy or too.  

But one little princess finds the tree very interesting, full of shiny and fluffy things.  She’s plotting something....
 

4 comments:

Morning's Minion said...

We've had several snoring cats over the years; A dear-departed [Mrs. Beasley] snored so loudly that she could be something of a disturbance even in a basket across the room.
There were times when my husband accused me of 'snuffle-snoring'--probably true, but blaming it on a cat wasn't too far-fetched.

Yarrow said...

Oh he's so beautiful, my ginger boy has the most beautiful black freckles on his nose and around his eyes. I adore sweet gingers <3

Yarrow said...

Oh, and while Finn doesn't snore, I have many that do!!!

Kim said...

Lol, oh the stories we cat owners can tell! Gingers seem to find their ways to me, though I’ve only ever had one other with so prominent a freckle collection.

Almost Summer, Winter is A-coming.

The day began early with a ride north for a little minor surgery.  The sun was up before we left, but not before we rose.  The sky was a won...