Over the last few years I purchased an old camper and have been working on it. Mostly it was safety and habitability, and there is always more to do when you do it piecemeal. Because it is stored 300 miles away and I only see it once a year (for now) I still have to do a lot, but I am so happy with how it is coming.
Here is where we started, along with about 50000 stink bugs. Dead, fortunately. I wanted the inside to be pretty light and airy looking, since I would not be hooked up to electricity or water while using it in August in western Pennsylvania. Hot and Humid!
I wanted the outside to look plausibly medievalist, so as not to be a huge eyesore for the rest of the folks camping. That is still ongoing, with two more years planned to get it finished.
The inside is okay, I like it, but still needs some work. On the whole though, I am pretty happy. A new closet in the shower stall is planned, and some new furniture too. I love my friends, I am so blessed to have muscle and concept help.
Here is where we are now.
If the artist looks tired, it is because she is!
Like I said, still lots to do, but way better than when I started. I do have valances up now, and some shelves, I resealed the roof, and ripped out some stuff.
Next year, power washing the exterior, and painting the base coat and as much of the stones as can be done, the new closet, a new coat of paint on the ceiling, and a new chandelier. Not wired, battery. Or solar. A new drape for the storage area, and a new awning. Squee!
And this is the beautiful setting where I play my game with my closest 10K friends.